Learn more about Dr. Terry Labarre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Labarre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Labarre
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Labarre Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Labarre, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Labarre graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Labarre has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry R Labarre MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Terry R. Labarre practice?
- Dr. Terry Labarre has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Labarre practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Geneva, IL.
See Geneva Internists and Geneva Cardiologists.