A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Labarre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Labarre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Labarre
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Labarre Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Labarre, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Labarre graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Labarre has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry R Labarre MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Terry R. Labarre practice?
- Dr. Terry Labarre has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Labarre practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Geneva, IL.
See Geneva Internists and Geneva Cardiologists.