A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Lain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Lain is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lain
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Lain Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Lain, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lain graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Joe Lain MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Terry J. Lain practice?
- Dr. Terry Lain has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Lain practices Psychiatry near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Psychiatrists.