Overall Review

October 26th, 2016
Disappointed
My family has been with this office for over 12 years and since his office had expanded it has not been the same. It's always so difficult to get in but today my son woke up with a fever and they by chance had an opening. The appointment was within 30 minutes so I wasn't able to get home to get his other insurance card to avoid paying a copay. Dana, the billing employee called to verify that we had additional insurance but still wouldn't accept it without seeing the card despite her actually calling and verifying his insurance. We waited for over an hour and they still didn't see him while we sat in the waiting area with his fever over 102•..... we will not be returning. I'm very disappointed with the direction this office is headed. They used to take care of their patients 😤

November 28th, 2015
The worst Doctor and the Worst staff I've ever seen
The Doctor and the staff are the worst I've seen

September 23rd, 2013
Dr Langford is a very compassionate doctor. Sometimes I feel he should prescribe stronger antibiotics when I've had an infection and I've had to go back to get more. I don't care for his staff up front, not friendly at all!! Almost rude really. His medical assistants are good and friendly though.

November 4th, 2011
Very Caring MD
I'm a Nurse, and very picky about my Doc's. Dr. Langford is very sweet and caring. He listens to you. We have moved, and I have yet found a caring doc like him. His office staff are great at calling you back.

October 5th, 2010
I would recommed Dr. Langford, and have in the past. He is very caring and concerned. I feel like he remembers me and the things he has treated in the past. I have seen specialists for 10 years and didn't get any help or relief. He was the first to tell me not to give up and try some new treatment with me.The only negative is there is one woman in the office who is very snippy. Also, she had misfiled insurance paperwork in the past and ended up costing me a lot in out of pocket expense, when I brought it up, she was less than apologetic, but to the office's credit, it has never happened again.They will see you same day, and return phone calls by end of business day. Overall, my family is very pleased, and will continue to use him as our family physician.

February 17th, 2010
TOP RATED CARE FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY. GREAT DR.
DR. LANGORD IS A CONCERNED, CARING PROFESSIONAL DOCTOR.HE HAS ALWAYS SPENT ALOT OF TIME LISTENING TO HOW I FEEL.AND AFTER DIAGNOSING MY REASON FOR VISIT, HE EXPLAINED MY OPTIONS AND ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS THOROUGHLY. I NEVER FELT RUSHED THROUGH MY VISITS. HE HAS ALSO TREATED BOTH OF MY CHILDREN FROM TODDLER AGE TO , WELL . 1'S IN COLLEGE NOW. AND THE OTHER IS NOW 15 YRS OLD.HE HAS BEEN THROUGH MANY COLDS, FLU, BROKEN BONES ETC WITH MY FAMILY. AND THATS IMPORTANT TO ME .THAT I TRUST HIM WITH NOT ONLY MYSELF, BUT MY CHILDREN AS WELL. I FEEL COMFORTABLE TALKING TO HIM ALSO.I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT FOR OVER 15 YRS. I RECOMMEND HIM HIGHLY.