A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Latson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Latson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Muscle Spasticity
Education & Awards
Dr. Latson graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Latson has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry W Latson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Terry W. Latson practice?
- Dr. Terry Latson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terry Latson practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.