Dr. Terry Levenson MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Conway, SC

April 12th, 2017
Infertility issues
I am having infertility issues and have been for the past few years. We discussed this thoroughly. He said he wanted a blood test and recommended I "ride it out" since I'm still young and not to rush it. I'm 30 years old. He was pretty brief with my Pap smear and didn't show much interest in working with me to help me with my infertility issues. He sends me messages through our medical "portal", but only when I message him. When I got my blood work done, he never touched bases with me, I had to be the first to initiate the follow-up.

March 23rd, 2016
After carefully listening to me, he took time to explain his diagnosis, and made sure I really understand.

February 9th, 2014
old fashioned definitely a plus
I switched to Dr. Levenson after reading positive reviews on him. I came from a midwife practice where I didn't feel comfortable with their management of my extreme morning sickness. They prescribed a lot of drugs to be natural. I am five months currently and totally confident that I can have the natural birth I hope for with this doctor. He pays a lot of attention and he asks you what you're going through. Great, patient bedside manner.

September 21st, 2012
He is old school, but he's the best!

December 2nd, 2011
Had a wonderful experience with Dr.Levenson. I have the up most respect and confidence in his practice. Highly recommend.

January 21st, 2009
i have been with this doc since 1986. he has consistently presented me with information to make educated choices in my care. he is knowledgeable and compassionate. he has performed exams, procedures and surgery on me over the course of the past 23 years. i have been well cared for by this doctor and do recommend him.