inactive

Terry R Light MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 24th, 2016
Vascular bone graft to scaphoid bone
I saw five doctors before choosing Dr. Light. He came highly recommended from two past patients and did a great job repairing a dead scaphoid bone. I have great range and don't experience any pain anymore. The procedure took 2.5 hours and went extremely well.

January 16th, 2012
Expert
Dr. Light has given my son a more functional left hand as well as cosmetically making the hand look more "normal." My son was born with a cleft hand on the left side only, and after our initial shock, we were worried about not only the functionality, but also the social aspect of having a limb deformity. Dr. Light addressed the psychological concerns for us parents as well as what he could do to give my son a more functional hand. After two consultations about what he could do, the surgery went extremely well and follow-up care has been unmatched. Dr. Light and his team not only work through Loyola, but also through Shriner's. This makes him accessible to a large number of families who may need his expertise and guidance. We could not have asked for a better experience and I would recommend him as a leading expert to any families who may have children with hand abnormalities.