A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Lindsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Lindsey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Lindsey, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsey graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Lindsey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Val Verde Regional Medical Center
- Del Rio Medical and Surigical Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry M Lindsey MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Terry M. Lindsey practice?
- Dr. Terry Lindsey has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Lindsey practices Surgery near Del Rio, TX.
See Del Rio Surgeons.