Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Anderson is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Anderson, FACC, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Anderson has 31 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terry M. Anderson practice?
Dr. Terry Anderson practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mays Landing, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Voorhees Pediatricians, Voorhees Pediatric Specialists, and Voorhees Cardiologists.