A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Anderson is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Anderson, FACC, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Anderson has 31 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry M Anderson FACC and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Terry M. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Terry Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terry Anderson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mays Landing, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Voorhees Pediatricians and Voorhees Pediatric Specialists.