A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry M Lee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry M. Lee practice?
- Dr. Terry Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terry Lee practices Family Medicine near Monterey Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Baldwin Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Family Physicians.