A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Madsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Madsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Madsen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Madsen graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Madsen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Douglas Madsen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Terry D. Madsen practice?
- Dr. Terry Madsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Madsen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Orthopedic Surgeons.