A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Madsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Madsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madsen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Madsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Madsen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Madsen graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Madsen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Douglas Madsen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Terry D. Madsen practice?
- Dr. Terry Madsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Madsen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Orthopedic Surgeons.