Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
greatest doctor show details greatest doctor
Mar 18th, 2016

he is the most compassionate doctor that I have ever seen. he always has a smile

nice family doctor show details nice family doctor
by Tom on May 15th, 2015

Was very nice and friendly, he is very confident

Rushes You In and Out show details Rushes You In and Out
by Megan on Feb 16th, 2015

Hurries the exam. Horrible bedside manner. Arrogant. Never clear on diagnosis.

very good doctor show details very good doctor
Jan 15th, 2015

very friendly and professional, he handles himself very well and made me feel very comfortable talking to him about my problems

Really a Great Doctor show details Really a Great Doctor
Dec 1st, 2011

Dr Mandel is a neat guy, never makes you feel like you are being rushed while you are at his office. If you need a referral to another doctor, he always directs you to the best.....is is a rare doctor.

Great! show details Great!
by Anonymous on Aug 22nd, 2011 on doctor.com

From front desk to the Doctor Great Severice thank you!

Read Full Review at doctor.com
The most compassionate doctor out there! show details The most compassionate doctor out there!
Feb 17th, 2011

He is the most compassionate doctor that I have ever been to. He make me always feel comfortable about discussing my problems. His bedside manor is the best!

Friendly, Quick, In and Out! Vanessa F. show details Friendly, Quick, In and Out! Vanessa F.
Feb 11th, 2011

This is my first male doctor, ever. I liked how he made me feel comfortable, offered free samples for heartburn and I did not even have to ask him and how he wants to follow-up on my symptoms to see if the samples worked. My wait time was under 7 minute and once back in examining room, I was in and out in less than 5 minutes for the other reasons I had visited. I liked how he explained what I had and how I got the bacteria infection (darn kids and their flu). I did not have to ask for a doctors excuse because he was already prepared to write one and made it known that I was not fit to go to work the following day. He was very certain of himself and stated that he would like to by my Family Doctor if I am looking for one. I liked how his staff informed me that I had to have my PCP card updated or my insurance company would not pay for visit. That would not have been a nice surprise. His staff was also friendly. This was a great first visit. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

He saved my life! show details He saved my life!
by Lynette127 on Feb 26th, 2010

All I have to say is he saved my life and that speaks for itself! He is fast and efficient. Best doctor out there!