A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. May has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cuyuna Regional Medical Center
- Riverwood Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Alan May MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry A. May practice?
- Dr. Terry May has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry May practices Family Medicine near Crosby, MN.
See Crosby Family Physicians.