A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. May
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. May Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. May has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cuyuna Regional Medical Center
- St Josephs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Alan May MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry A. May practice?
- Dr. Terry May has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry May practices Family Medicine near Crosby, MN.
See Crosby Primary Care Doctors.