A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry McAnallen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry McAnallen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McAnallen graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McAnallen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital - San Martin Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Joseph McAnallen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry J. McAnallen practice?
- Dr. Terry McAnallen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terry McAnallen practices Family Medicine near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Family Physicians.