Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terry Mccurry Jr
Dr. Terry Mccurry Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY, with other offices in Louisville, KY and Louisville, KY (and 2 other locations). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Mccurry is affiliated with Norton Hospital, Norton Southwest Hospital and Clark Memorial Hospital. Dr. Mccurry has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Terry Mccurry Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Terry Mccurry Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.
Dr. Kate Meriwether
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Louisville, KY 0 mi7
Dr. Amit Dwivedi
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Louisville, KY 0 mi24
Dr. Jason Smith
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Louisville, KY 0 mi10