A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry McMahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry McMahon is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McMahon
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McMahon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry McMahon, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McMahon graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. McMahon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry McMahon MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Terry McMahon practice?
- Dr. Terry McMahon has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry McMahon practices Psychiatry near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Psychiatrists.