A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry McMahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry McMahon is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry McMahon, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McMahon graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. McMahon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry McMahon MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Terry McMahon practice?
- Dr. Terry McMahon has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry McMahon practices Psychiatry near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Psychiatrists.