A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry McMillan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry McMillan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry McMillan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. McMillan graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. McMillan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Rio Grande ENT PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry H McMillan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Terry H. McMillan practice?
- Dr. Terry McMillan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terry McMillan practices Otolaryngology near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Otolaryngologists.