A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Meadows:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Meadows, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meadows graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meadows has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Medical Center At Bayon
- Regional Med Ctr At Bayonet Point
- Pasco Community Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Randall Meadows MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry R. Meadows practice?
- Dr. Terry Meadows has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Meadows practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.