A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Melendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Melendez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Melendez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Melendez graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Melendez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- American Fork Hospital
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Dwain Melendez MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Terry D. Melendez practice?
- Dr. Terry Melendez has 6 office locations.
Dr. Terry Melendez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near American Fork, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Saratoga Springs, UT and Orem, UT.
See American Fork Obstetricians & Gynecologists.