Dr. Terry Melendez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terry Melendez?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Terry Melendez?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 19th, 2015

Dr. Melendez is to the point, and provided prompt, accurate diagnoses for me. Two diagnoses were helpful, though not threatening, but one was potentially life-saving. Two weeks after my baby was born, I developed an infection. Being naive about potential postpartum problems, I waited days to get it checked. When I called, Dr. Melendez hurried me in, quickly diagnosed the endometritis, and sent me immediately to the hospital for IV antibiotics. Waiting could have been tragic, and he prevented that. Dr. Melendez hasn't spent a lot of time visiting, but he has addressed all three real concerns that I've had. He spends time when it matters.

July 12th, 2012

Irresponsible doctor

Dr Melendez did my histerectomy and the day he released me from the hospital he told me that he took everything out and he was not responsible for me anymore, to go see a surgeon if I have any problems. Unfortunately, after three months I still had a lot of pain and went to see him again and he told me that there was no reason for me to be in pain and he told me he couldn't help me, he didn't even want to do a follow up appointment. I waited a few more months and went to see a pelvic floor doctor and it has been a year and sometimes I have horrible pain and I am having physical therapy for the pain. I can't believe a doctor can't take responsibility or at least be concerned, or find out the root of the problem.I use to worship this doctor, but he is not in my pedestal anymore.I think if you are not having babies, he is not interested in you.I have never been more dissapointed. I don't recommend him at all.

February 15th, 2016