A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Meriden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Meriden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Meriden, FACE, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Meriden graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Meriden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meriden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terry I. Meriden practice?
Dr. Terry Meriden practices Internal Medicine near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Internists.