A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Meriden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Meriden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Meriden, FACE, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nutrition Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Meriden graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Meriden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry I Meriden FACE, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry I. Meriden practice?
- Dr. Terry Meriden has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Meriden practices Internal Medicine near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Internists.