Dr. Terry Meriden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terry Meriden?

August 24th, 2016

Great Thyroid Dr.

After years of frustration with an endo dr in Bloomington I found Dr. Meriden in Peoria. I found him to be more thorough in my first visit than all my visits combined with old dr. He is personable, knowledgeable, had the patience to listen to all of my complaints and symptoms. He was the first dr to actually do a scan of my thyroid and found it to be inflammed and full of nodules. No wonder I feel horrible. I feel very confident in his care and finally feel like someone is taking me seriously. Make that drive from Bloomington to Peoria folks it is well worth it and so is your health. Oh, and the girls in the office are really nice as well! something I was not used to.

July 24th, 2016

GREAT DOCTOR I recommend him

After I lost all hope from a rare disease that I had I came to Dr Meriden for consultation. After ordering few tests he told me that if I took the medication, I will live a normal life. For the past 5 years ,I could not feel better. His bed side manner, his reassuring voice and treatment were great. Thank you doctor Meriden

October 9th, 2015

Highly skilled and considerate doctor

this is a very empethetic and highly skilled doctor who keeps at it till he finds what is wrong.Very compassionate and considerate. I feel very comfortable asking questions and he keeps explaining till i fully understand. He never makes me feel like Iam waisting his time. He is really a role model for other doctorss.He is very brilliant and inteligent.. what is more important is that he is very compassionate and empathetic. We have a mantra in our home....Have you called Dr Meriden?? His staff are outstanding. His manager Lori and office assistant Monica are second to non. His receptionist Laura is wonderful and helpfull. My insurance paid all his bill except $35. I recommend him to anyone.

June 15th, 2015

What a Great Doctor

I really don't want to brag ,but Dr Meriden is the best.I recommend any one to see him.His caring manner,his knowledge,his passion,his office staff are only the best. I went to see him for my thyroid.I was tired all the time .So difficult to move.He saved my life.I see 3 other docs before him. They told me it is in my head. Dr Meriden found my thyroid cancer. Iam cured 3 years later. His staff would call me periodically to check on me . He personally called after my procedure and came to see me soon after surgery.You have to experience it to believe it. The insurance paid every penny.

December 30th, 2014

FANTASTIC DOCTOR SAVED MY MOTHER"S LIFE

I took my mom to 2 other specialists. They had difficulty treating her. When we saw DR MERIDEN, our encounter was very professional. We did not wait long and the staff was extremely courteous. Dr Meriden was very reassuring. Sure enough the treatment was started and my mom face lighted up the next day. It was a MIRACLE.The insurance paid most of the bill and the follow up was great... would HIGHLY RECOMMEND to anyone.

August 12th, 2014

He the best doctor I found

After seeing 3 other endocrinologist in the area a friend of mine strongly advised me to see Dr Meriden, saying that he saved his life.I went to see him and the staff was very courteous and after 15 minutes I saw Dr Meriden.He was very detailed and gentle. He gave me a complete exam and reviewed my results. He then professionally discussed my diagnosis and prescribed 2 medications. One for my thyroid and the other for high cholesterol.I never felt better. I sent him my mother and 2 of my friends. You should try this doctor for sure. He is not cheap but my insurance covered every thing except $10.

April 6th, 2013

Best Dr ever

I went to Doc after loosing faith in the medical profession. Initially I was not sure, but after the second visit Dr Meriden explained my situation to me . He checked my thyroid and metabolism with a machine and that was the best and most accurate test I have done. The insurance does not cover it but was worth every penny of it. I lost 34 pounds so far and I drive 70 miles each time to come and see him. He is not cheap but neither are all the others that I have seen. The insurance approved 95% of all the tests. The bed side manners and thorough explanations were fantastic. He was respectful and listened carefully.However one time he interupted the visit to attend to an emergency call for 5 minutes which I did not mind at all. This is the doctor you must see if you have metabolism or thyroid problem. I refered 2 of my diabetic neighbours to him and both were extremely satisfied

January 29th, 2013

Network Analyst

Dr. Meriden is very precise and straight to the point. He does't sugar coat your diagnosis whatsoever. Tells it, like it is. Suggests the best treatment for your condition, and leaves it up to you to do what is proven to work based upon his knowledgebase. Otherwise provides you other specialists to see, in order to meet another specific health need you may require. If you're looking for a Dr. who is thorough in treating the condition you came into his office for? You just found him. You may not like his straight forwardness, but it truly is, and can be a motivating factor. And yes, he is very tough on weightloss, as weight is tough on our bodies! Highly recommend Dr. Meriden. The staff are awesome people as well, never experienced any issues.

September 16th, 2012

JW

Iam thankful I found Dr Meriden.Not only is he treating my thyroid ,he is helping me with the most difficult problem ever...my weight.I feel successfyl health and in control of my health.

June 20th, 2012

patient for 1 1/2 years

Dr. Meriden is very attentive to his patients. I needed to see another specialist and Dr. Meriden called the doctor. I had an appt. the next week. Dr. Meriden has called me personally to explain the results of a test. He has a small office but it is run very well. I am very dedicated to him because of the medical treatment he gives me.

February 13th, 2012

A

I've been going to Dr Meriden for 4 years for Type I diabetes and thyroid issues. Wait time varies--15 minutes to an hour. He is rough around the edges but knows his stuff. Bedside manner can use some work, and I wish he would converse more but overall he's a good dr. There have been staff changes in the last few months. Never had any issues getting an appt or rescheduling. Super nice office staff.

May 5th, 2011

Rough around the edges

I had no problem getting my first appointment with Dr. Meriden. He is very rough around the edges but I believe he knows what he is doing. I have been Type 1 diabetic for 20 years now and he is the first one that I am seeing more than every 6 months.After my first visit I was not very impressed with him, but within 1 weeks time he had a letter welcoming me to the office and letting me know that he was excited to be working with me.... this seems to help.