A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Milam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Milam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Milam, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Milam graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Milam has 8 hospital affiliations:
- United General Hospital
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Milam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 22 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terry Milam practice?
Dr. Terry Milam practices Urology near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, WA.
See Vancouver Urologists.