A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Milam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Milam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Milam, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Milam graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Milam has 8 hospital affiliations:
- United General Hospital
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Milam MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Terry Milam practice?
- Dr. Terry Milam has 4 office locations.
Dr. Terry Milam practices Urology near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, WA.
See Vancouver Urologists.