Dr. Terrence Millette MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 13th, 2016
Amazing physician!
I couldn't possibly ask for a better Dr than Dr. Millette. He takes a great deal of time with me each visit. He is extremely thorough and determined to figure out what is happening with me and how to fix that. He is extremely compassionate and empathetic. He listens to EVERYTHING I have to say and answers all of my questions/concerns. He absolutely goes over and beyond the call of duty of the average physician. By the time I got to Dr Millette about 2 years ago I had pretty much lost faith in finding a good Dr who would help me figure out what was happening and actually help me. Dr Millette absolutely changed my feelings about physicians in general. He is such a good man & I hope he takes good care of himself because I can't imagine not being able to have him as my Dr. My quality of life has DRAMATICALLY increased since I've been his patient. He has fought for me with my insurance company and is determined to find every way he can to help. There is sometimes a long wait to see him. Sometimes that can be frustrating, but you also know he is taking his time & will take that same time with you when it's your turn. That makes a big difference to me. The staff you see & deal with during an appointment once you get to the back are all kind & compassionate. However, if you have to call his office and leave a message for someone... don't expect to hear back soon. I have called 7 times in a few weeks to get a call back. Once I just called every single extension and left the same exact message so someone would call me. The girls who work up front when you check in seem bothered by dealing with you, as do some others when you call with questions about various things. Dr Millette always says DON'T HESITATE TO CALL ME. I have tried to explain how difficult getting a call through to him can be & that I feel I am bothering his staff. He assures me I am not bothering anyone and that he wants to hear if there are problems happening with me. He is so kind it's hard to tell him how bad some of his staff behaves. He is truly so compassionate you hate to say anything negative. Still, I will deal with rude staff if necessary in order to see Dr Millette. If you feel you have tried everything and every Dr and nothing has helped or worked... you should see Dr Millette (if your problem is in his field). It may take awhile to get an appointment, but that's for a reason. He is THE BEST and has patients come from all over the state and other states to see him. We all deal with the wait times & staff for one reason... to see an amazing physician who TRULY cares about his patients.

October 26th, 2015
Doctor Millette is one of the best in the country, he is never in a hurry and gets to know you, He listens to what ever you say and takes it seriously . He saved my husbands life more than once.

April 20th, 2015
Been going to this doctor for 20+ years. Really disappointed and over-medicated.

February 17th, 2014
Disappointed!!
I have used Dr Millette for several years since my MS diagnoses. He is friendly in person, but not so much over the phone. He gives you his cell & tells you to call in case of an emergency, but he either rude, thats if he even answers. He will tell you to go to the ER, but when the ER physician calls him he doesnt give them any instruction to help you. I have been in a severe MS exerbation & he would not admit me or do anything for me so the ER doctor admitted me himself. I couldnt even walk!!! Recently, I went in for botox injections & he told me there was nothing else he could do for me. I was very disappointed. I am not on any meds to control my illness & he is doing nothing to help me. When I do get admitted I only see him on the day he discharges me. I am in the process of getting a second opinion & a new doctor!!

September 26th, 2013
caring
The only doctor I have ever known that does not have a God complex he is a everyday man. If you were to meet him and didn't know he was a doctor you would never guess he was a doctor. He becomes your friend first and foremost never has talk down to me in 25 years. He is the best doctor you will ever find. Most of all he will be your friend.

August 16th, 2013
great people
I have started going back here, last year. Dr. Millette recognized me as soon as he saw me. They all work with me and are wonderful people.

March 20th, 2013
Love his bed side manner and worked very well via the phone with my original neurologist to save my life when i was admittid to singing river just after i mover here to the coast

April 20th, 2012
DR.MILLETTE IS THE BEST NEUROLOGIST MY SON HAS EVER HAD. HE TAKES TIME TO TALK TO THE PATIENT ABOUT WHATEVER IS GOING ON WITH THEM. HE WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT SEEM TO GET MY SON SEIZURES UNDER CONTROL. DO NOT GET ME WRONG HE STILL HAVE BREAKTHROUGH SEIZURE BUT NOT AS SEVER THEY HAVE BEEN IN THE PAST. I THANK HIM FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. I WOULD ADVICE ANYONE NEEDS A EXCELLENT NEUROLOGIST TRY DR,MILLETTE. YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY.

October 11th, 2011
Best neuro ever!

March 6th, 2011
Dr. Terry Millette is the best Neurologist I have ever had the fortune of calling my Doctor. After being diagnosed with nystagmus from an Opthamologist, he sent me the same day to see Dr. Millette. It generally takes months to see a Dr., Dr. Millette had gone home for the day and returned to see me. He had me scheduled for an MRI the next day and diagnosed me with a Chiari Malformation within a week. He called me himself to check up on me. Never have I seen a Doctor so caring about his patients, so down to earth, so willing to take the time to speak with them, and so intellegent that he can speak about the most complex Neurological problems in a manner a lay person can understand. He is the most professional caring Doctor I have ever seen in my life.

July 26th, 2010
Terrific Doctor!
Exceptional doctor, always takes time to listen, been my doctor for many years and I am thankful for his caring manner