Dr. Terrence Millette Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terrence Millette?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 20th, 2017

Dr Millette

Mr Millette, had treated me for over 17 years. I will never find a doctor that has the neurology knowledge of Dr Millette. He has a unique ability medically to listen to you. While at the same time in his mind he is sorting the correct medical solution of his treatment for you. He comes to his prognosis by way of his neurology knowledge and the patience of carefully listening to his patients. His patients enhance from his treatment. I was born with a neuro problem. I had visited dozens of doctors, I were given nerve pills of all sorts. Because of my children I refuse to be out of it. Many years I suffer from this problem not knowing the diagnose of it. It was in med 90s' a doctor requested Dr Millette do some test on me. At that time I could sense Dr Millette was learning not only the tests results but he was diagnostic his own evaluations of me as one of his patient, ever though I wasn't at that time. A few months later I registered to be one of many of his patients. I could not recommend a more devoted qualified doctor than Dr Terrence Millette. ps: I just wish I could travel for his treatmest(caput slope SE)

December 18th, 2016

He is the best Dr ive ever had he listens to eveey word his patients say and helps them singing river made a grave mistake

December 6th, 2016

Patient / 12 years

DR . Millette Has been my Saviour for over Ten Years.I have had to deal with many other DR'S, allmost all of them are just amazed, as I am that I am doing as well as I am Today, and many years since DR Millette Diagnoised and got me up and going again. This Dr has my Life going as close as normale and beyound any other of the many DR'S I have been treated by ! Thank You DR Millette, and it is my Pray that He will over look SRHS and stay in Pascagoula and continue to help us and all the people that need, and will need his help !!!

January 13th, 2016

Amazing physician!

I couldn't possibly ask for a better Dr than Dr. Millette. He takes a great deal of time with me each visit. He is extremely thorough and determined to figure out what is happening with me and how to fix that. He is extremely compassionate and empathetic. He listens to EVERYTHING I have to say and answers all of my questions/concerns. He absolutely goes over and beyond the call of duty of the average physician. By the time I got to Dr Millette about 2 years ago I had pretty much lost faith in finding a good Dr who would help me figure out what was happening and actually help me. Dr Millette absolutely changed my feelings about physicians in general. He is such a good man & I hope he takes good care of himself because I can't imagine not being able to have him as my Dr. My quality of life has DRAMATICALLY increased since I've been his patient. He has fought for me with my insurance company and is determined to find every way he can to help. There is sometimes a long wait to see him. Sometimes that can be frustrating, but you also know he is taking his time & will take that same time with you when it's your turn. That makes a big difference to me. The staff you see & deal with during an appointment once you get to the back are all kind & compassionate. However, if you have to call his office and leave a message for someone... don't expect to hear back soon. I have called 7 times in a few weeks to get a call back. Once I just called every single extension and left the same exact message so someone would call me. The girls who work up front when you check in seem bothered by dealing with you, as do some others when you call with questions about various things. Dr Millette always says DON'T HESITATE TO CALL ME. I have tried to explain how difficult getting a call through to him can be & that I feel I am bothering his staff. He assures me I am not bothering anyone and that he wants to hear if there are problems happening with me. He is so kind it's hard to tell him how bad some of his staff behaves. He is truly so compassionate you hate to say anything negative. Still, I will deal with rude staff if necessary in order to see Dr Millette. If you feel you have tried everything and every Dr and nothing has helped or worked... you should see Dr Millette (if your problem is in his field). It may take awhile to get an appointment, but that's for a reason. He is THE BEST and has patients come from all over the state and other states to see him. We all deal with the wait times & staff for one reason... to see an amazing physician who TRULY cares about his patients.

October 26th, 2015

Doctor Millette is one of the best in the country, he is never in a hurry and gets to know you, He listens to what ever you say and takes it seriously . He saved my husbands life more than once.

April 20th, 2015

Been going to this doctor for 20+ years. Really disappointed and over-medicated.

February 17th, 2014

Disappointed!!

I have used Dr Millette for several years since my MS diagnoses. He is friendly in person, but not so much over the phone. He gives you his cell & tells you to call in case of an emergency, but he either rude, thats if he even answers. He will tell you to go to the ER, but when the ER physician calls him he doesnt give them any instruction to help you. I have been in a severe MS exerbation & he would not admit me or do anything for me so the ER doctor admitted me himself. I couldnt even walk!!! Recently, I went in for botox injections & he told me there was nothing else he could do for me. I was very disappointed. I am not on any meds to control my illness & he is doing nothing to help me. When I do get admitted I only see him on the day he discharges me. I am in the process of getting a second opinion & a new doctor!!

September 26th, 2013

caring

The only doctor I have ever known that does not have a God complex he is a everyday man. If you were to meet him and didn't know he was a doctor you would never guess he was a doctor. He becomes your friend first and foremost never has talk down to me in 25 years. He is the best doctor you will ever find. Most of all he will be your friend.

August 16th, 2013

great people

I have started going back here, last year. Dr. Millette recognized me as soon as he saw me. They all work with me and are wonderful people.

March 20th, 2013

Love his bed side manner and worked very well via the phone with my original neurologist to save my life when i was admittid to singing river just after i mover here to the coast

April 20th, 2012

DR.MILLETTE IS THE BEST NEUROLOGIST MY SON HAS EVER HAD. HE TAKES TIME TO TALK TO THE PATIENT ABOUT WHATEVER IS GOING ON WITH THEM. HE WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT SEEM TO GET MY SON SEIZURES UNDER CONTROL. DO NOT GET ME WRONG HE STILL HAVE BREAKTHROUGH SEIZURE BUT NOT AS SEVER THEY HAVE BEEN IN THE PAST. I THANK HIM FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. I WOULD ADVICE ANYONE NEEDS A EXCELLENT NEUROLOGIST TRY DR,MILLETTE. YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY.

October 11th, 2011