A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Montague:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montague
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montague Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Montague, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Montague graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Montague has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - 400 East Campus
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry L Montague MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Montague practice?
- Dr. Terry Montague has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terry Montague practices Diagnostic Radiology near Saint George, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Tooele, UT and Orem, UT.
See Saint George Radiologists.