A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Montague:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montague
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montague Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Montague, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Montague graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Montague has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - 400 East Campus
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry L Montague MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Montague practice?
- Dr. Terry Montague has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Montague practices Diagnostic Radiology near Saint George, UT.
See Saint George Radiologists.