A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Morris, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Morris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Independence Regional Health Center
- St Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Vaughn Morris MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Terry V. Morris practice?
- Dr. Terry Morris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terry Morris practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Independence, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Springs, MO.
See Independence Obstetricians & Gynecologists.