Dr. Terry Neill Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terry Neill Jr?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Terry Neill Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 15th, 2015

Dr Neill is a amazing diagnostician. Realized my husband did not have a TIA but instead transient global amnesia.

February 23rd, 2013

worst neurologist I've ever been to

I have had migraines since I was a child, and I have been to a lot of neurologists, but Dr. Neill was by far the worst. He was arrogant and condescending and insisted on putting me on a medication that I've taken before without success because "my previous doctors didn't leave me on it long enough." When I called his office a week later because I was in so much pain I could barely see and the abortive meds he gave me didn't work (another med I had taken before without success), his staff waited 4 days to call me back, and when someone did call me back, I was told to increase my maintenance meds to a dosage that I was already taking and was told absolutely nothing about how I was supposed to end a migraine when the medication he insisted that I take didn't work. After that, I was done. If I were in a life or death situation and he was the only dr available, I would die before I let him treat me again. I have no idea what he's like for other neurologic disorders, but if you have migraines, especially complicated migraines, don't waste your time.

December 5th, 2016