A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Nelson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Nelson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Nelson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess Medical Center
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry L Nelson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Terry Nelson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terry Nelson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Surgeons.