A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Nelson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess Medical Center
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Terry Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Nelson practice?
Dr. Terry Nelson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Paw Paw, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Kalamazoo Orthopedic Surgeons and Kalamazoo Sports Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Derek Nelson, Dr. Derick Nelson, Dr. Derrick Nelson, Dr. Dick Nelson