A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Neville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neville
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neville Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Neville, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Neville graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Neville has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Dean Neville MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Terry D. Neville practice?
- Dr. Terry Neville has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Neville practices Psychiatry near Fort George G Meade, MD.
See Fort George G Meade Psychiatrists.