Dr. Terry Newman Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Terry Newman?

October 16th, 2016

Ok if you have one ailment and want to rushed out of there

She's ok if you have ONE minor ailment, like a sinus infection or something where she can diagnose you quickly and get you out of there soon. Do not go to her for anything more serious. I was in real pain with BV. She did an exam, which was very painful, and she was very inpatient (said I wasn't cooperating) and at no time stepped back and asked why I was tearing up in agony. Just did the culture and put me on some meds a few days later and told me see an ob/gyn. I should have done that to begin. She doesn't like you to go to her for more than one ailment at a time and if you have anything else than you need to make another appointment. I don't expect to be best friends with doctors but I work in the medical community and there are plenty of doctors out there who are just as good, and while they may not be personable and be pressured by their management to get you out to door..,will at least address the pain issue

July 14th, 2016

Thorough doctor

I was pretty nervous going in there after reading these reviews but she was not near as bad as they claim she is. Maybe I'm less emotional then some women but I wasn't looking for a best friend I was looking for a doctor. She did her job and answered my questions, extremely thorough. Other then the wait I have no complaints.

May 4th, 2016

Wish I would have read ratings before I made my appointment. This is one Dr I will NEVER go back to. She has horrible bedside manner. They made a mistake in telling me to come in for test results when I called for them was told had to make an appointment when I got to my appointment I was told my insurance does not cover me to come in to get test results and was told I needed to go home and call.This dr was right outside my door and refused to give me 3 mins to go over test results . Not to mention she was very rough during exam she had a piece of equipment hurt me and knew it saw me jump and tear up immediately. Didn't bother to apologize.

February 10th, 2016

She's competent and can be sympathetic and caring. She's also the doctor at the practice who is most likely available for appointments last minute However, she can also be hurried, moody and abrupt sometimes. She was most unpleasant my last visit and I know at least two people who will never go back due to this. If you are super sensitive to this, find another doctor in the practice or go elsewhere.

October 8th, 2015

Thos doctors a joke

The absolute worst doctor I have ever been to. She sisnt care about my needs, me me feel uncomfortable AND SHES DOWNRIGHT RUDE! I would never in a million years recommend this lady to anyone! She doesnt care about her paitients. BEWARE!!!!!

July 10th, 2015

She seems like a good doctor but she ran a bunch of unnecessary test for no reason I have been taking the same medicine for 10 years I went in just to change doctors because I happen to move she racked up a bill close to $500 testing my B12 and D without consulting me and not caring that I'm going to have to pay the bill I went in for a checkup and she found reason to take a $106 vitamin D test on a check up without discussing wwith the patient I can't even contact her to discuss it she has no idea you know you used to be able to call your doctor and talk with your doctor its really sad how impersonal Healthcare has come they suck the money out of you and don't even think about you the next day

April 8th, 2015

I have a special needs daughter so waiting over thirty minutes is not acceptable. Dr Newman seems to be in a hurry and the last time we came I had to go hunt her down to get paperwork. Going to change drs next time.

February 27th, 2013

Terrible, Go some where else

Terrible bedside manner, no sense of caring, spends no time, asks no question about your medical condition. She simply just listen to our medical issue and writes a prescription. She acts like see you is painful for HER ! Do yourself a favor, go to a real doctor, one who cares and listens. Whatever time is your appointment, expect to wait over an hour...

February 25th, 2013

horrible

Horrible wait time sometimes spend 3-5 hours, runs unnecessary tests, never has prescriptions ready on time, if you need paperwork done by her don't even bother can take up to a month and then you have to pay a 25$ form fee. Not good bedside manner either, steer clear!!

February 5th, 2013

bad, bad attitude. walked out 1 hr. 45 mins. past appt. time. no apologies. cockroach in waitng room.

November 15th, 2012

I have been going to this Dr. on and off for over 15 years, and the only good medical advice she ever gave was referring me to another Dr. There has never been an instance when i could conviently see this Dr. within a reasonable length of time..say one hour. She really needs a new profession. Horrible service.

September 20th, 2012

I would recommend going to a different clinic or at least a different doctor.