A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Noah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Noah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noah
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Noah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Noah, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Noah graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Noah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Lee Noah MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Noah practice?
- Dr. Terry Noah has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Noah practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Pediatric Specialists.