Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terry Noah
Dr. Terry Noah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chapel Hill, NC, with another office in Chapel Hill, NC. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatrics. Dr. Noah is affiliated with University of North Carolina Hospitals and University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill. Dr. Noah has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Terry Noah has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Terry Noah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chapel Hill, NC.
Dr. Ceila Loughlin
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi15
Dr. Patrick Thompson
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi15
Dr. Brian Vickery
Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi16