A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Olson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Olson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Scott Olson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Terry S. Olson practice?
- Dr. Terry Olson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terry Olson practices Otolaryngology near Lincoln, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Beatrice, NE.
See Lincoln Otolaryngologists.