Learn more about Dr. Terry Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Perry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perry
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Perry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Perry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry W Perry MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry W. Perry practice?
- Dr. Terry Perry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terry Perry practices Family Medicine near Gadsden, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Oneonta, AL.
See Gadsden Primary Care Doctors.