A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Perry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Perry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Perry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Wayne Perry MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry W. Perry practice?
- Dr. Terry Perry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terry Perry practices Family Medicine near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Family Physicians.