A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Petrella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Petrella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrella graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Petrella has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Terry Petrella MD is a female Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Judith T. Petrella practice?
- Dr. Judith Petrella has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Petrella practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Ashland, OH.
See Ashland Neurologists.