A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Pieper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Pieper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Pieper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pieper graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pieper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- J Arthur Dosher Memorial Hospital
- Dosher Memorial Hospital
- Dosher Hospital - Southport, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Lee Pieper MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Pieper practice?
- Dr. Terry Pieper has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Pieper practices Internal Medicine near Southport, NC.
See Southport Internists.