A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Pitts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pitts
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Pitts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Pitts, CD, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitts graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Pitts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Magee General Hospital
- South Central Reg Medical Center
- South Central Reg Med Ctr, Laurel, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Pitts CD, DO, and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry Pitts practice?
- Dr. Terry Pitts has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Pitts practices Family Medicine near Laurel, MS.
See Laurel Family Physicians.