A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Pitts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Pitts, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitts graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Pitts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Magee General Hospital
- South Central Reg Medical Center
- South Central Reg Med Ctr, Laurel, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Carmen Pitts DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry C. Pitts practice?
- Dr. Terry Pitts has 5 office locations.
Dr. Terry Pitts practices Family Medicine near Laurel, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Ellisville, MS.
See Laurel Primary Care Doctors.