Dr. Terry Podell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

July 13th, 2012
A wonderful diagnostician with a disorganized office. Sometimes the wait is over an hour. If he had a good office manager this would be the doctor to go to. But I do not have time to wait waiting for someone who can't keep appointments. His time is not more valuable than mine.It is impossible to speak to him on the phone, He requires that for even the simplest question you make an appointment.I no longer go to him. Its too time consuming and the staff has no regard for a patients time or need to speak to a doctor. His receptionist offers medical advice. It is his office that is run poorly. Its a shame because he is a good doctor, spends time with patients and an excellent diagnostician. He just overbooks.

April 9th, 2012
Great Doctor
Dr. Podell is an extremely knowledgeable and caring doctor. You often have to wait for him, because he spends so much time with each patient. He is excellent in diagnosing your problem, and even finds problems that you don't know exist. He found a valve leak during a physical and sent me to a cardiologist who confirmed the condition, and was amazed that Dr. Podell found it during a routine physical. He is the best internist I have ever gone to, and he will be my physician for as long as we both are around.

February 14th, 2011
We are honored to have Dr. Podell as our physician
My husband and I both see Dr. Podell. In our opinion, there is no finer internist around! His long-time staff is not only efficient but caring. Dr. Podell is always up-to-date on the latest medical findings..The wait time is usually reasonable (all doctors have emergencies). Relax a few minutes and read a good book; it's worth the extra few minutes of waiting time. Dr. Podell is the ultimate professional. He has kept us healthy and well-informed as patients. He takes his time and has an attentive, sincere bedside manner. What more could one ask for? We honored to have Dr. Podell as our trusted physician.