inactive

Dr. Terry Podolsky DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Sterling Heights, MI

April 20th, 2017
Dr. Podolsky was one of the nicest, patient, Doctors I have had the pleasure of having him treat me. He took the time to listen and care which is very rare. I never once felt uncomfortable. Dr Podolsky will be a very missed man and Doctor. Prayers are being sent to his family. God Bless

March 29th, 2016
Dr. Podolsky is a good doctor and a good man. My family and I have been with him for over 30 years. Dr. Podolsky is a courteous compassionate capable knowledgeable Doctor. Who my family and I admire trust and respect. One would have to search high low long and far. To find a doctor that is even a quarter great as Dr.Podolsky is.

May 7th, 2013
Praise God for his life and work.
I have been a patient with Dr Podolsky and Dr Lieberman for over 45 years . Their devotion to the love and care of their patients is beyond measure seen by putting God first in their life. I would like to praise God for them. Thank their families for their wait while Daddy treated the sick. Our world is a better place because of them. Thank God for thiese doctors.

November 27th, 2012
DR Podolsky Is The Best !!!
I have had Dr Podolsky as my family doctor for over 35 years and it was the BEST choice I ever made in my life. He takes time to explain ...throughly, in words I understand and never thinks there are "silly" questions. I feel secure , always, in the diagnosis and treatment I recieve. Never have any doubts when I deal with Dr.Podolsky. His bedside manner is the best I have ever seen in my life. Kind, understanding and thorough in your health concerns !!!! Love my family doctor !!!!!!

January 12th, 2011
The Best Doctor I have ever had!!!
Two thumbs up!! is all I have to say, I just love Dr. Podolsky.