A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Polt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Polt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Polt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Polt graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Polt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
- Hunterdonmedical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Polt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terry J. Polt practice?
Dr. Terry Polt practices Family Medicine near Hampton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, NJ and Flemington, NJ.
See Hampton Family Physicians.