A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Perkins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Perkins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Perkins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Southern Indiana
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry R Perkins MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry R. Perkins practice?
- Dr. Terry Perkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Perkins practices Family Medicine near Scottsburg, IN.
See Scottsburg Family Physicians.