A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Perkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Perkins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Perkins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Southern Indiana
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Robert Perkins MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry R. Perkins practice?
- Dr. Terry Perkins has 7 office locations.
Dr. Terry Perkins practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Palmyra, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, IN and Salem, IN.
See Palmyra Emergency Physicians and Palmyra Family Physicians.