- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Perkins is Poor. Dr. Perkins has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Perkins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.More Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Southern Indiana
- St. Vincent Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- MDWise - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Terry Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terry R. Perkins practice?
Dr. Terry Perkins practices Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Salem, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Charlestown, IN and Louisville, KY.
See Salem Family Physicians and Salem Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Terrence Perkins, Dr. Terrance Perkins, Dr. Dirk Perkins, Dr. Derek Perkins