Learn more about Dr. Terry Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Perkins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perkins
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Perkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Perkins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Perkins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Southern Indiana
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry R Perkins MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry R. Perkins practice?
- Dr. Terry Perkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Perkins practices Family Medicine near Clarksville, IN.
See Clarksville Primary Care Doctors.