A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Stein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Stein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Stein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Robert Stein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry R. Stein practice?
- Dr. Terry Stein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terry Stein practices Family Medicine near Milton, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Colchester, VT.
See Milton Family Physicians.