A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Williams, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Williams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- Park Plaza Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Raymond Williams MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Terry R. Williams practice?
- Dr. Terry Williams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terry Williams practices Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Urologists.