A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Ramnanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Ramnanan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Ramnanan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramnanan graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Ramnanan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Clovis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Krishna Ramnanan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry K. Ramnanan practice?
- Dr. Terry Ramnanan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terry Ramnanan practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Saddle Brook, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Saddle Brook Anesthesiologists and Saddle Brook Pain Management Doctors.