A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Raposa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raposa
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Raposa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Raposa, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raposa graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raposa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Eugene Raposa DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry E. Raposa practice?
- Dr. Terry Raposa has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Raposa practices Family Medicine near Lincoln, CA.
See Lincoln Family Physicians.