A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Raposa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raposa
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Raposa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Raposa, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raposa graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raposa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Eugene Raposa DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry E. Raposa practice?
- Dr. Terry Raposa has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Raposa practices Family Medicine near Lincoln, CA.
See Lincoln Family Physicians.