Dr. Terry Reardon MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 22nd, 2016
Dr. Reardon Rocks!⭐️
I have seen Dr. Reardon for a few different things over the past 10 years. He has been nothing but amazing and compassionate! He helped and fixed every issue I had and did it in the kindest way possible. He always made me feel comfortable and relaxed. He always explained everything in detail to me in a way that I would understand. He deserves any award he recieves! Best doctor hands down!!! Thankyou Dr. Reardon! You Rock!

May 17th, 2016
Recommends Surgery as the last resort
I was amazed that Dr. Reardon recommended I see Chiropractic doctor for bursitis in my left hip that he could have recommended surgery for. The chiropractor relieved the condition with no further issues.

April 23rd, 2016
Can't say anything bad about this man. Excellent .

March 21st, 2016
Top surgical doc for orthopedics
Love dr Reardon been a patient since the 90's he has operated on my feet hands knees and shoulders have always come back 100% would not even think I'd going to another orthopedic dr he is the best he's my # 1 doc

July 20th, 2015
One hour wait
Waited an hour then left-no apologies about the inconvenience from Dr. Reardon or his staff.

May 15th, 2015
Dr. Reardon is beyond exceptional, always makes sure all of your questions are answered, has great bed side manners. I truly cannot say enough good things about him!

January 13th, 2015
GREAT PLACE TO GO. GREAT DOCTORS AND STAFF

December 1st, 2014
Dr. Reardon performed two shoulder surgeries on me six months apart. He did sub-scapular bursitis excision's in both shoulders and except for muscular weakness which we are trying to work on now my shoulders are doing great and I can drum again. I recommend Dr. Reardon to anyone looking for a great ortho doc.

December 13th, 2013
To a senior citizen, Dr. Reardon is a gift. His quiet manner and patience have a calming effect. He explains everything thoroughly, but is never condescending. His warmth and caring encourage a patient to faithfully follow his instructions. I have already referred a friend to him.

June 18th, 2013
Excellent care
What was most memorable in my visit to Dr Reardon was his attentiveness to me and my concerns. His careful reading of x-rays and diagrams of my knee allowed me to understand better why I was having pain in my knee and hip. I understood about its being time for me to have a knee replacement.

July 16th, 2012
I am extremely pleased with my knee replacement.

June 13th, 2012
Received dual knee partial replacements
Dr. Reardon is a real expert at operating on replacing Oxford knee partial replacements and even teaches other Doctors. He operated on my knees a year ago (partial inside knee replacements) and a year later, I feel really good. He is kind, caring and shows extra effort in trying to take care of any problem or just explaining things to you. I saw my x-rays which were conveniently done in his office. He works in a nice environment in Middletown, CT and the staff tries their best to accommodate. If you don't need your entire knee replaced, go for the partial replacements. Dr. Reardon takes x-rays and evaluated your needs. He showed you your x-rays so you know exactly what he is talking about. I recommend this Dr. highly and you should feel comfortable seeing Dr. Terry Reardon.