A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Reed, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Reed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Seattle Children`s Hospital
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children`s Hsp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Terry Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terry A. Reed practice?
Dr. Terry Reed practices Diagnostic Radiology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Spokane Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Derek Reed, Dr. Derick Reed, Dr. Derrick Reed, Dr. Dick Reed