A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Reed, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Reed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children`s Hospital
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children`s Hsp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Alan Reed MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Terry A. Reed practice?
- Dr. Terry Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Reed practices Diagnostic Radiology near Moses Lake, WA.
See Moses Lake Radiologists.