A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Rich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Rich, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rich graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Rich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cottonwood Hospital Medical Center
- Healthsouth Western Rehabilita, Sandy, Ut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry H Rich MD is a male Pathologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Terry H. Rich practice?
- Dr. Terry Rich has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Rich practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Sandy, UT.
See Sandy Pathologists.