Learn more about Dr. Terry Roach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Roach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roach
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roach Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roach graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roach has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- North Hills Hospital
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Roach DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry Roach practice?
- Dr. Terry Roach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terry Roach practices Family Medicine near Hurst, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Manchaca, TX.
See Hurst Family Physicians.