Learn more about Dr. Terry Roach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Roach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roach
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Roach Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roach graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roach has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- North Hills Hospital
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Roach DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry Roach practice?
- Dr. Terry Roach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terry Roach practices Family Medicine near Hurst, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Manchaca, TX.
See Hurst Family Physicians.