Learn more about Dr. Terry Rollins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Rollins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Rollins, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rollins graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rollins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rollins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Rollins practice?
Dr. Terry Rollins practices Dermatology near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Woodbury Dermatologists.