A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Rollins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Rollins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Rollins, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rollins graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rollins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Lee Rollins MD is a male Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Rollins practice?
- Dr. Terry Rollins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terry Rollins practices Dermatology near Cape May Court House, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ.
See Cape May Court House Dermatologists.