A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Rollins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Rollins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Rollins, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Rollins graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rollins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rollins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Rollins practice?
Dr. Terry Rollins practices Dermatology near Cape May Court House, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Cape May Court House Dermatologists.