Dermatologists, General Practitioner

Lawrence Paolini, DO
105 N Main St
Cape May Court House, NJ 08210
609-465-8788
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

|  Excellent care  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2013

I have seen dr Rollins a few times and have a hard time understanding these reviews. He was caring and patient and I would recommend him without hesitation.

|  show details
Feb 21st, 2012

The doctor spent about 4 minutes in the room with me, not listening to the issue I was having. I saw a different dr. at the same office in August for the same issue and she was wonderful. Dr. Rollins didn't take the time for me to explain what was happening with my skin. He seemed to be in a hurry to get out of the room. Even the nurse told me to come back in two weeks to see another doctor when I commented to her about the lack of time spent with me.

|  Surprise!  |  show details
May 4th, 2011

I was dissappointed in this Dr. I ended up seeing him as he was the only Dr. with an opening within the month (and when a biopsy is needed, a month wait is too long). I had no idea what to expect, there was no discussion, etc. Just the next thing I knew, he was injecting Novacaine and cutting away. No follow-up 'what to expect' conversation, just breezed out and let his nurse handle clean-up, bandage, etc. Wouldn't send anyone I care about here. They are very focused (I noticed while waiting) on their 'Spa', Botox, etc.