A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Ruhl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Ruhl is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruhl
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruhl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Ruhl, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruhl graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ruhl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Altoona Hospital
- Altoona Regional Health System
- Altoona Regional Health System Altoona Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Steven Ruhl MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terry S. Ruhl practice?
- Dr. Terry Ruhl has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Ruhl practices Family Medicine near Altoona, PA.
See Altoona Family Physicians.